Mix Selection of Pumpkins
500gr per type, 3 types
A pumpkin is a cultivar of winter squash that is round with smooth, slightly ribbed skin, and is most often deep yellow to orange in coloration. The thick shell contains the seeds and pulp. The name is most commonly used for cultivars of Cucurbita pepo, but some cultivars of Cucurbita maxima, C. argyrosperma, and C. moschata with similar appearance are also sometimes called "pumpkin".
Native to North America (northeastern Mexico and the southern United States), pumpkins are one of the oldest domesticated plants, having been used as early as 7,500 to 5,000 BC.
Pumpkin has an impressive nutrient profile.
- Highly Nutritious and Particularly Rich in Vitamin A
- High Antioxidant Content May Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Diseases
- Packs Vitamins That May Boost Immunity
- Vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin May Protect Your Eyesight
- Nutrient Density and Low Calorie Count May Promote Weight Loss
- Antioxidant Content May Lower Your Risk of Cancer
- Potassium, Vitamin C and Fiber May Benefit Heart Health
- Contains Compounds That Promote Healthy Skin
- Incredibly Versatile and Easy to Add to Your Diet
Be the first to review this product
Reviews are by customers who have purchased this product. Login to submit your review.